Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOVEmusic

I've been compiling a list of love songs for Valentine's Day (Yes, I'm playing for the love team this year) and wanted to share some of my favourites with everyone out there.


First Day Of My Life - Bright Eyes
Sea of Love - Cat Power
Maybe Lately - Miracle Fortress
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches

... I have a list of 40, but here are 6 that are rather exceptional in my eyes.

I'm also wondering, what are your favourite love songs?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Book of Love by the Magnetic Fields

or anything by The Magnetic Fields, really...

Zo

Vee said...

thanks for the tip :)! i'll give it a listen!

Anonymous said...

My favourite douche albums off the top of my head are Automatic by the Lost Patrol Band, Vivian Girl's Self Titled, Elvis Costello's This Years Model, Guitar Romantic by the Exploding hearts and let it be by the replacements.

Seriously, off the top of my head. Theres nothing like a good love song, and nothing quite as bad as a terrible one.