LUSH love - by veesquared on Polyvore.com
...and I'm not talking girl's who need a small amount of alcohol to have a good time. Lush, the natural, vegetarian (and over 70% vegan), cosmetic company that first came out of Poole, England, has been my hair & skin saviour for a couple years now. From their environmentally friendly products and packaging to their innovative products, Lush has something for everyone. While having shops all over the world, they also have a great website that offers interesting facts about all the products that go into their products, as well as a retro product line that brings old products back to buy for a limited time. Lush uses the most fresh and organic ingredients to get their products as good as they are. People often think the stores smell, and therefore must contain chemically perfumed products, but the fact-of-the-matter is, LUSH smells (so delicious) because they use minimal packaging and fresh, often cold-pressed and rare, essential oils. If you're an avid fan like me, or never have tried the products before, I suggest checking out the website, or your local store.
- Too Drunk to F@#K Emotibomb - good for hangovers or colds
- American Cream Conditioner - light weight yet super moisturizing, amazing smell
- Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar - solid massage oil, limited edition!
- Seanick Solid Shampoo - equal to 750mL of liquid shampoo, great smell, and gives awesome amounts of volume
- Spice Curls Soap -can be cut to whatever size you want in-store, and is made of real ground spices
- Think Pink Bathbomb - super-girly pink bath bomb that smells like vanilla and tonka bean
- Floating Island Bath Melt - great for winter baths, it moisturizes as you batheSilky
- Underwear Dusting Powder - contains cocobutter to moisturize and smells very old hollywood glam, with jasmine and vertivert