Friday, January 9, 2009

music to my ears (as per usual)

Exciting new music to share with everyone!!

The Auditor General

I'm reccomending to everyone today, The Auditor General, because they have some of the best music I've heard in a really long time. Every single one of their songs has blown my mind, and I hope they blow yours too. I can say, almost for certain, that if you are a fan of Ben Gibbard's voice (frontman of Death Cab for Cutie) The Auditor General will please you. Their heart-felt lyrics will make you smile and think of the happy times. From Thunder Bay, Ontario, they are kind of segregated from most major cities, so they don't have a lot of touring lined up so far, but will be in Calgery in March. Unfortunately right now I'm at a loss-for-words on how to describe these great guys from my home town, but all I can say is that they have warmed this cold Toronto day for me. Please check them out!

Recommendations...
Allons-y
The Ballad of Ron Mexico
The Possesed The Devil
Glen Gould Was Right
but really, i recommend everything.

No comments: