Saturday, January 17, 2009

dreaming of summer time (or even spring)

It's no secret that winter is my least favourite season, and in specific, January is my least favourite month. Why? January is the coldest month, ever! I actually love December, the previous month, because of the fresh powdery snow and seasonal bliss, but as soon as it passes, in comes January with it's ice cold winds and ice pellet snow flakes. Today I'm dreaming of a warmer time, lets say May or June, or even July, where the sun warms my back and I don't have to wear layer upon layer of clothing.

Photobucket

Here's my 'Dreaming of Summer' playlist:

Australia - The Shins
7/4 Shoreline - Broken Social Scene
Jogging Gorgeous Summer - Islands
Summersong - The Decemberists
Beach Baby - Miracle Fortress
Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
Glósóli - Sigur Rós
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
English House - Fleet Foxes
Reach for the Sun - Polyphonic Spree
Bumble Bee - Adam and the Amethysts
Windsurfing Nation - Broken Social Scene
Dirty Reggae - The Aggrolites
Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire
Boy with a Coin - Iron & Wine

1 comment:

LeeLee said...

Minus the bear - Pachuca Sunrise
always reminds me of summer...
and holy fuck is it 807 what temperature!!